I don't know why things are this way
I don't know how everything changed
Why can't things go back
Why can't we go back
Why can't good things always stay the same
I just wanna hold you
I just wanna see you
Why can't things go back
Why can't we go back
I know it's my fault and I'm the one to blame
(...)
Just give me the chance to
Tell you I love you
Without you I can't speak
Without you I can't breath
Without you my baby I'm just not me
Can't stand to hurt youI don't wanna make you
don't leave me
Tell me you need me let me take away all your pain
I don't know how everything changed
Why can't things go back
Why can't we go back
Why can't good things always stay the same
I just wanna hold you
I just wanna see you
Why can't things go back
Why can't we go back
I know it's my fault and I'm the one to blame
(...)
Just give me the chance to
Tell you I love you
Without you I can't speak
Without you I can't breath
Without you my baby I'm just not me
Can't stand to hurt youI don't wanna make you
don't leave me
Tell me you need me let me take away all your pain
Um comentário:
Adorei +.+
Postar um comentário